Monday, November 30, 2009

Contract Rules

As a parent, I know that plans can change very quickly, so I don’t feel it fair to require a contract defining a specific amount of time of service. That said, I also know, as a parent, that moving a child from one child care service to another too frequently is very taxing on a child and will cause unnecessary stress for them. Children deserve as much stability and happiness as possible, so all that I ask is that you take their needs into consideration before making a move from my service to another. If you feel like there is a conflict with my service, please address it with me before moving your child. I can assure you I will do everything I can to create harmony in my relationship with you and happiness for your child.
If after discussing any reasons for leaving with me, and you still decide to move your child to another service, or if you have unexpected changes in your family, I require 2 weeks notice, as this is my job and a means for providing for my family.
I will take the liberty of ending our contract if you are unable to follow the rules outlined.
**Any changes made to this contract will be presented to you in writing as those changes are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment