Monday, November 30, 2009

Hours of Service

My hours of business are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. This is, of course, flexible according to your work schedule. You and I will sit down and set a specific time for drop off and pick up. I will expect you to be punctual when picking up your child. If you are late without notice, you will be charged an additional $5 per half hour. If it becomes a habit (happens consistently for two weeks), I will automatically increase your rates and change your pickup time.
If your schedule falls outside of my hours of business I will work with you. Depending on how many hours you are working, I may need to adjust your rates.
I choose not to accept children into my home on Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays are used to prepare for the following week and Sundays are dedicated to my family. If you have a need for day care, I will consider watching your children for $5 per hour per child. You will also need to sign a transportation permission form as I spend most of the day Saturday running errands. This rule does not apply for Sundays. No business will be done on Sundays.
I will not be able to provide child care on the following days:
New Years Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve.
If I have a family vacation, I will let you know two weeks in advance so you will have time to find a backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment