Monday, November 30, 2009

Payment of Services

My rates are $5 an hour up to 4 hours, then it is $20 for a full time day.
As I am licensed, I do accept state subsidized funds to help with your child care expenses, if you qualify. However, any difference in payment and/or copayment will be expected at each pay period.
Payment will be expected on the Friday preceding the week of service. If your child is unable to attend the daycare 3 or more days of the week that has been paid, I will take that off of the following week.
I will not be able to accept your child if payment has not been received for the week of their arrival. The exception to this rule would be if payment is received on the Monday morning of that week, however a $15 late charge will be added to the total payment unless the reason for late payment is a sick child who was unable to attend the previous Friday.
If you pay with a check and that check bounces, you will still be responsible for the total in full as well as a $25 bounced check fee via cash or money order. Only cash or money orders will be accepted after one occurrence of a bounced check. If you are unable to pay the total in full for more than 2 weeks, our contract will be terminated.
I will provide you with a receipt of the end of each year showing how much you have paid throughout the year for tax purposes.
A finder’s fee (one day free day care) will be offered to each parent who refers my day care to a new client who enrolls their child(ren).
I will be taking children in the following age groups: Infants (0-11 months), Toddlers (12-36 months), and Preschoolers (3-5 year olds). I will not be taking school age children to maintain consistency amongst the children throughout the year. I am limited to one infant, up to three toddlers and up to 5 preschoolers. In total, I will only take in 5 children at a time (not including my two children).

No comments:

Post a Comment