Monday, November 30, 2009

Supplies Provided by Parents

Each child needs to come with a change of clothes for me to have on hand that are appropriate for the season and that fit the child comfortably. If you fail to provide the clothing, I will purchase it and add the reimbursement charge onto your bill for the following week.
Please also send each child with a favorite stuffed animal for comfort and a blanket that they enjoy sleeping with. Children always sleep better away from home when they have their own blanket that smells like home and that they can associate with the comforts of home. I will be sure to label each item that you send with your children with a removable label to ensure that it will make it home with them when the time comes.
A picture of your family would also be helpful. The state has asked that each licensed provider provide an emergency kit for each child and I would like to include a picture in each child’s kit.
If your child is in diapers, you will need to provide them. It may be easier to send a box of diapers and wipes with your child at the beginning of their time here. That way you won’t have to worry about packing up a diaper bag every morning. I will inform you when these supplies should run low so that you have enough time to bring more to me. Should you fail to provide diapers and wipes for your child, I will purchase them and provide a bill for you on your next day care payment.
Bottles and sippy cups also need to be provided by the parent. I would be happy to keep them here for you, so you won’t have to cart them back and forth every day. I will also keep these well labeled for you.
The food program provides formula for infants. If you choose not to use the brand that I use, you will need to provide the formula for your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment